View topic-related background literature as well as publications of the QSPainRelief consortium itself. Once new publications are available, we list them here. Open access listings are linked directly to the full-text version. All others lead to the respective journal repository or publisher. For QSPainRelief press releases please go to DOWNLOADS. To receive our project newsletter please subscribe here!
QSPainRelief publications (total count: 1)
- Bruzzese A, Dalton JAR, and Giraldo J (2020) Statistics for the analysis of molecular dynamics simulations: providing P values for agonist-dependent GPCR activation. Sci Rep. 10: 19942. PDF
- Kirouac DC et al (2019) Reproducibility of Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Models: Current Challenges and Future Opportunities. CPT Pharmacometrics Syst Pharmacol. 8 (4): 205-210
- Scholz J et al (2019) The IASP Classification of Chronic Pain for ICD-11: Chronic Neuropathic Pain. Pain. 160 (1): 53-59
- Mills SEE et al (2019) Chronic Pain: A Review of Its Epidemiology and Associated Factors in Population-Based Studies. Br J Anaesth. 123 (2): e273-e283
- O’Brien T et al. (2017) European Pain Federation Position Paper on Appropriate Opioid Use in Chronic Pain Management. Eur J Pain. 21 (1): 3-19
- Glare P et al. (2019) Transition from acute to chronic pain after surgery. Lancet. 393 (10180): 1537-1546