In addition to optional secondments at partner sites and the pairing with a consortium member as a mentor for the duration of the project, each QSPainRelief early-career scientists (ECS) will maintain a personal training portfolio that specifies individual training needs and goals, suggestions for Masterclass topics, and the desired mentor. Every year during the annual general assembly (GA) meetings, QSPainRelief will organise ECS poster sessions and video-taped masterclasses that will be cut, animated, and subtitled within the following 6 months for publication on YouTube and on this page.
All ECS are asked to fill out and maintain this training portfolio in order to identify individual training needs and to monitor their progress. Please send the completed training portfolio to Dr. Nina Donner.
Masterclasses & Webinars
- “QSPainRelief: An Introduction” – Prof. Dr. Liesbeth de Lange’s lecture at Pain Alliance Europe’s GA Meeting (June 2020)
- QSPainRelief Masterclass 1 (PDF) – Approaches on the treatment of chronic pain in the clinic (Prof. Dr. Albert Dahan, December 2020)
- QSPainRelief Masterclass 2 (PDF) – Operant self-administration animal models: Evaluating reward, reinforcement, abuse liability, and addiction (Prof. Dr. Rafael Maldonado, December 2020)
- QSPainRelief Masterclass 3 (PDF) – Molecular modeling and dynamic simulations of G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) (Prof. Dr. Jesús Giraldo, December 2021)
- QSPainRelief Masterclass 4 (PDF) – CNS quantitative systems biology in the research of new drugs (Robert Carr and Dr. Athan Spiros, December 2021)